The International Vocational Education and Training Association (IVETA) is inviting authors to submit their manuscripts for publication in the IVETA journal.
Manuscripts will be accepted on an ongoing basis, but must be submitted no later than August 1, to be considered for inclusion in the Fall, 2017 issue.
Benefits to Authors:
• High visibility and promotion of your research
• Efficient publication process
• Professional feedback on submissions
All manuscripts should be formatted in APA 6th edition style, and must be applicable to one of the following categories:
- Research in areas of technical and vocational education and training
- Best practices in the area of technical and vocational education and training
Please submit your manuscripts to the attention of Dr. Robert Clark, Associate Professor at Temple University or Dr. Elizabeth Richard, Assistant Professor at Temple University at: IVETAjournal@gmail.com